It’s the era of millennials. We millennials wake up with the vibration of a smartwatch on our hands, get ready, note down our to-do lists on a digital notepad, order breakfast from Zomato or Uber Eats, book a cab on Ola or Uber, get to our work or college and work on our laptops and smartphones to take down notes or work in the office. This is just a very little glance at the stance of mobile apps in our lives. As the day unfolds, we use multiple apps in a day to get work done.
Developers working for an Android app development company make ends meet to give you that smooth and convenient experience in an app. Application development is an extensive process and takes days to execute at the top android app development company.
Here we will discuss the top 10 mobile app development frameworks that make the development procedure smooth for the developers. So, if you are a developer, you can benefit from this list of top 10 mobile app development frameworks for a long time.
It’s 2021, and you’re still stuck on some old framework that lacks enticing features to meet today’s demands? Turn to Swiftic. It is the framework of the millennials. This one is where to boost your growth by providing the latest features for mobile app development. In a discussion on what a mobile application development framework is, Swiftic proved to be the best mobile development framework 2021 for IOS.
The platform is confident of its services and thus provides a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its developments. It is a framework with a handily navigable interface. Another 6-month success guarantee scheme is available. Not satisfied with results? Worry not! Swiftic has got it covered for you with its six months of free service scheme. Some interesting elements include:
- Push notifications are on the go
- A loyalty card gives an edge to its users and shoppers
- Build a mobile store effortlessly.
- Coupons available for in-app purchases
- Prizes are waiting for you. Just scratch a card.
- Communication is effortless.
- Menu and ordering of features is a handy task.
- Customer engagement Is one of the best features
- App promotion is allowed
- Third-party integration is available
2. Native Scripts:
- Native user interface and experience without Webviews.
- APIs of Android and iOS can be directly accessed completely using Native script.
- Develop cross-platform apps.
- Strong backend support for the application.
3. React Native:
- code reusability is a bomb feature
- Third-party plugins are available.
- Exclusive deployment features
The next one on the list is flutter. This is also a cross-platform framework developed by Google, which is primarily a UI Toolkit. Used for native application development, flutter provides a range of fully customizable features. The visuals are developed using the 2D rendering engine called Skia by flutter. It has a layered architecture that guarantees the optimum functioning of all the components of the framework. Let’s see some of its features:
- robust native performance
- The user interface is flexible
- Robust widget support
- The rapid development of applications.
This is also a trendy open-source platform for mobile app development. Based on .Net, the framework is acquired by Microsoft. Xamarin is hard for native app development and provides native UI components to the developer. The most popular feature of Xamarin is the ability to share the common codebase.
- Native API access
- API integration became easier
- Budget-friendly and rapid development
6. Mobile Angular UI:
- Interactive user interface
- Interactive framework.
- Conversion from the web to desktop to mobile applications is easier with Mobile Angular UI.
- Cordova plugins available
- Quicker development rate
- UI components are built-in
- Based on AngularJS.
8. Adobe PhoneGap:
- Hardware restrictions are a no-no
- Plugin library available
- Third-party tools available
- Code reusability feature
- Strong backend support system
- Compatible with all platforms
9. Appcelerator Titanium:
- API management is handy with several features inline
- API integration becomes smooth as butter in Appcelerator
- Quick in the development procedure.
- Code reusability up to 90%
- Compatibility with reveal platforms is no compromise.
10. Framework 7:
- customization is handy in Framework 7
- Ecosystem is abundant
- Additional tools like Electron & NW can be paired.
There are myriads of frameworks available in the market for mobile app development. The selection of a framework depends on various aspects. Thus the list of top 10 frameworks for mobile app development can suffice the constitution of a developer. First, analyze the benefits of each framework and see what works best for your requirements.
If you are looking for a top-rated mobile app development company, we are just a click away!